My primary research interest is the development of efficient algorithms for computationally expensive black-box optimization problems using response surface models. Much current work involves Gaussian Process (GP) models for large-scale problems. For more details, please see my research page.
- Ph.D. in Applied Mathematics, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, USA
- B.S. in Mathematics (First Class Honors, Gold medal), Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- 2014-2015 Swiss Government Excellence Postdoctoral Scholarship, Switzerland
- 2008-2012 King Anandamahidol Foundation Scholarship, Thailand
- 2007-2009 Fulbright Fellowship, USA