Confirm your admission and payment of the registration fee for the first semester
Applicants who have received the offer of enrollment into the Bachelor of Science in Industrial Mathematics and Data Science (International Programme) must confirm their intention to enroll in the programme. All accepted applicants are conditional to supply the complete official transcript and evidence of high school completion on July 16, 2021.
- All required documents for the admission confirmation must be scanned in electronic format (JPG or PDF with size less than 2MB) and uploaded before the deadline on February 1, 2021. The following documents are required:
- A completed and signed confirmation form
- A signed copy of the student identification card or passport (foreign nationals)
- A signed copy of the student’s house registration
- A signed copy of the student’s parent identification card
- Evidence of payment for the registration fee for the first semester of the programme. Details of payment are as follows:
87,200 Baht (Thai Students) or 132,700 Baht (Foreign Nationals).
Siam Commercial Bank PCL
016 300325 6
- Submit the required document online at https://forms.gle/E27VyTgntFoxh5qL9
- All required documents and pay-in-slip must be mailed to the following address:
Khun Natthawooth Siangdee,
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University,
272 Rama VI Road, Rachathewi,
After receiving the documents and payment, we shall send you the Admission Confirmation letter by email.