1. Two one-inch photographs in school uniform or in formal dress.
2. Official academic transcript:
- An applicant currently completing his/her study in secondary education will need to submit/upload an interim transcript of his/her courses/results so far. The applicant will later need to submit the final official transcript by the time of enrollment into the Programme.
- An applicant completed and graduated from his/her study in secondary education will need to submit/upload the final official transcript.
3. A personal statement giving future plans of study and career (approximately 100 to 150 words).
4. A recommendation letter from a teacher or advisor.
5. A photocopy of the student identification card or passport.
6. A photocopy of the student’s house registration. (if an applicant resides in Thailand)
7. Test score (if any):
- 7.1) Actuarial Science Programme: 500 TOEFL (PBT) or 173 (CBT) or 61 (IBT), 6.0 IELTS within 2 years of the application date.
- 7.2) Industrial Mathematics Programme: 6.0 IELTS, MU-TEST ≥ 45, SAT 400 within 2 years of the application date.
8. An evidence of application fee, i.e., payment slip from the bank. (Please send the payment slip to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. For the online application, all required documents must be scanned in electronic format (.jpg or .pdf with size less than 2MB) and uploaded before the application deadline.
2. Applicants must also submit documents for application in person or mail before the application deadline. All photocopies must be signed as certified true copies.
- 2.1. Submit application in person at Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University (Phayathai Campus).
- 2.2. Submit application by mail to the following address email@example.com.
3. After submitting an application, an applicant who wishes to make an amendment must contact Khun Natthawooth Siangdee, the Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, 272 Rama VI road, Ratchathewi, Bangkok by email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone +66 (0) 2201 5340.