Selection Requirements for Curtin University Transfer
- Students at Mahidol University
- B.Sc. (Acturual Science) programme eligible for B.Sc. programme in Actuarial Science at Curtin University
- B.Sc. (Industrial Mathematics) programme eligible for B.Sc. programme in Industrial Mathematics at Curtin University
- Pass all required course works at Mahidol University
- General Education Courses
- Core and required courses
- Elective courses
- Cumulative GPA must not less than 2.00 for the first four semesters.
- All courses related to Mathematics and Statistics must be better than C+ on the average.
** Performance worse than C+ needs further consideration by the programme committee.
- Condition for the following 9 courses: SCMA 128, SCMA 129, SCMA 169, SCMA 173, SCMA 188, SCMA 189, SCMA 196, SCMA 218, SCMA 288:
- Students who have an average grade at least 2.75 are candidates for study at Curtin University
- Students who have an average grade less than 2.75 are subject to the programme committee’s consideration for candidate exception.
- Students must have English score to meet entry requirement set by Curtin University
- IELTS: Overall 6.5, Writing 6.0, Speaking 6.0, Reading 6.0, and Listening 6.0
- TOEFL iBT: Total 79, Writing 21, Speaking 18, Reading 13, and Listening 13