- B.Sc. (Mathematics) Mahidol University 1998
- M.Sc.(Mathematics) the University of Warwick 1999
- Ph.D.(Mathematics) the University of Warwick 2003
- M.Sc. (Actuarial Science) Heriot-Watt University 2017
Areas of Expertise
Applied mathematics and actuarial mathematics
Current Research Interest and Activities:
- Mathematical modelling of complex systems – The objective is to develop mathematical models for glucose absorption process. Qualitative analyses of nonlinear systems are main tools for investigating in this problem.
- Actuarial mathematics and related areas –Stochastic modelling is applied in non-life and general insurance, related to longevity and mortality modelling
- Phat VN, Satiracoo P. Global stabilization of linear periodically time-varying switched systems via matrix inequalities. J Control Theory Appl Feb 2006;4(1):26-31
- Phat Vu, Satiracoo P. Exponential stability of switched linear systems with time-varying delay. Electron J Differential 2007; 159:1-10.
- Suebcharoen T, Satiracoo P. and Wake, Graeme C. Distributed delay logistic equations with harvesting. Differential Integral Equations 2009; vol. 22 no. 3-4 , 321— 337.
- Baowan D, Chayantrakom K, Satiracoo P and Cox B.J. Mathematical modelling for equilibrium configurations of concentric gold nanoparticles as potential application in drug and gene delivery. Journal of Mathematical Chemistry 2011; 49 , 1042-1053
- Sukchom W, Chayantrakom K, Satiracoo P, and Baowan D. Three Possible Encapsulation Mechanics of TiO2 Nanoparticles into Single-Walled Carbon Nanotubes. Journal of Nanomaterials 2011; vol. 2011.
- Prathumwan D, Lenbury Y, Satiracoo P and Rattanakul, C. Euler-Maruyama approximation and maximum likelihood estimator for a stochastic differential equation model of the signal transduction process. International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences 2012; 6 (2), 323-331.
- Sukchom W, Chayantrakom K, Satiracoo, P and Baowan D. Penetration of Carbon nanocylinder through a lipid bilayer. Southeast-Asian J. of Sciences: Vol. 2, No 1 (2013) pp. 87-100
- Satiracoo, P, Chayantrakom K, and Baowan D. Modelling hydrogen storage inside fullerences. Southeast-Asian J. of Sciences: Vol. 2, No 1 (2013) pp. 11-18.
- Satiracoo P, Pokethitiyook P, Lenbury Y, Potivichayanon S, Agarwal R P. Development, experimental validation and sensitivity analysis of a mathematical model of biofiltration for hydrogen sulfide removal. International Journal of Mathematical Models and Methods in Applied Sciences 2013; 7, 657-665.
- Oonsupwilai P, Satiracoo P. and Costa R. A. A. d. Analyzing the Dual Long Memory in Thailand Stock Market. Proceedings of International Conference on Applied Statistic
- Yokrattanasak J., De Gaetano A., Panunzi S., Satiracoo P., Lawton W.M., Lenbury Y. A simple, realistic stochastic model of Gastric Emptying. PloS ONE 2016; Vol 11, Issue 4. Art No. e0153297.
- Suksamran, J., Lenbury, Y., Satiracoo, P., Rattanakul, C. A model for porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome with time-dependent infection rate: traveling wave solution. Advances in Difference Equations 2017.
- Satiracoo P and De Gaetano A. Panunzi S. Parameter estimation of a simple, realistic stochastic model of gastric emptying of pellets under fasting conditions, Accepted.
- Tshewang U, Satiracoo P and Yongwimon Lenbury. Survival Analysis of Cervical Cancer Patients: A Case Study of Bhutan. In progress.
- Satiracoo P, Pokethitiyook P, Lenbury Y, Potivichayanon S, Agarwal R P. Development and Experimental Validation of a Model for Biofiltration for Odor Control: Effect of Biofilm Development. Franco- Thai Seminar in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, 2009.
- Satiracoo P, Pokethitiyook P, Lenbury Y, Potivichayanon S, Agarwal R P. Development and Experimental Validation of a Model for Biofiltration for Odor Control: Effect of Biofilm Development. Recent Advances in Mathematics, Cambridge, MA, USA, 2013.
- Satiracoo, P, Chayantrakom K, and Baowan D. Modelling hydrogen storage inside fullerences. International Conference in Mathematics and Applications, 2013.
- Satiracoo P, Lenbury Y, De Gaetano A, Panunzi S. Parameter Estimation of a Stochastic Model of Gastric Emptying. International Conference in Mathematics and Applications, 2018.
- Sangngam R, Lenbury Y, Bunwong K, Satiracoo P, De Gaetano A and Panunzi S. A mathematical modeling of gastrointestinal tract: an influence of gastric emptying on glucose concentration. Proceeding of ICMA-MU 2018.
- Ruengsakulrach P, Thupvong K, Pitiguagool V, Pamornsing P, Akanitthapichat S, Udomkusonsri J, Chudtong M, Satiracoo P. Mid and Long term outcome and factors influencing survival after off-pump coronary artery bypass grafting. 29th Congress of the World Society of Cardiovascular and and Thoracic Surgeons, 2019.
- Tshewang U, Satiracoo P and Unhapipat S. Cox model survival analysis based on cervical cancer treatments. Proceeding of ICMA-MU 2020.
- Tipakornrojanakit K, Mantana C, Gareth WP and Satiracoo P. Covariance forecasting methods for dynamic asset allocation. Proceeding of ICMA-MU 2020.
1. Teeranush Suebcharoen (2009), Dynamic Population Models With Delay And Harvesting.
2. Jiraphat Yokrattanasak (2013), A Stochastic Model For Gastric Emptying.
1. Jiraphat Yokrattanasak (2008), Experimental Validation And Parameter Sensitivity Of A Model For Biotrickling Filtration Of Hydrogen Sulfide.
2. Panupong Oonsupwilai (2015), A Dual Long Memory Model in Thailand Stock Index Returns and Volatility with Non-normal Distribution.
3. Rattana Sangngam (2017), A Mathematical Modelling Of Gastrointestinal Tract: An Effect Of Randomness In Gastric Emptying
4. Ugyen Tshewang (2021), Applications Of Survival Analysis: A Case Study On Cervical Cancer Patients In Bhutan. (M.Sc candidate)
Current Courses Taught
- SCMA 375 Practical Mathematical Financial Modeling
- SCMA 469 Actuarial Statistics
- SCMA 470 Risk Analysis and Credibility
- SCMA 479 Survival Analysis