Areas of Expertise
Current Interests and Activities
My recent and current research activities involve modelling and simulation, using numerical techniques such as finite difference method, finite element method, and so on, to solve problems in fluid dynamics, heat transfers, involving nonlinear ordinary or partial differential equations (ODEs or PDEs) to do with the real world phenomena. Various of theories of ODEs and PDEs are used to analyses and investigate models.
- 2007 Preparatory Mathematics course, SS07, at Faculty of Industial Mathematics, Department Of Mathematics, Technische Kaiserslautern Universität.
- 2007-2009 Master Degree at Faculty of Industial Mathematics, Department Of Mathematics, Technische Kaiserslautern Universität Thesis: Numerical Stability Analysis of Free Surface Supervisor: Priv.-Doz.Dr. Thomas Göt
- 2010-2014 PhD in Applied Mathematics at Faculty of Science & Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics Department, Curtin University Thesis: The effect of boundary slip on transient non-Newtonian blood flows under pulsatile pressure Supervisor: Prof. Yong Hong Wu Co-Supervisor: Prof. Benchawan Wiwatanapataphee
EXPERIENCE HISTORY / PUBLICATIONS
- 2004 1st prize of best speaker, Open House 2004, Mahidol University by Senior Project: Theorem on invertible Matrix
- 2004 Poster showing : Theorem on Invertible Matrix at 30th Congress on Science and Technology of Thailand
- 2011 N.Khajohnsaksumeth, B. Wiwatanapataphee, Y.H. Wu “The effect of boundary slip on the transient pulsatile flow of a modified second-grade fluid” Abstract and applied Analysis, ID 858597
- 2013 N.Khajohnsaksumeth, B. Wiwatanapataphee, Y.H. Wu ” The effect of boundary on the unsteady blood flow in 3D tubes” International Conference on Engineering and Applied Science (ICEAS), ICEAS-1764 (Proceeding)
- 2004 Trainee Mathematics Teacher at The Demonstration School of Silpakorn.
- 2011 Math Clinics at Mathematics & Statistics Department, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Curtin University.
- 2012-2013 Engineering Math Clinics at Engineering Department, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Curtin University.
- 2011-2014 Math Tutor (Tutorial: Engineering Mathematics 120, 140, 233) at Mathematics & Statistics Department, Faculty of Science & Engineering, Curtin University.
- Language: English, German
- Programming: Maple, MATHLAB, Comsol Multiphysics