Ph.D. Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Science, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia.
Office : M 204/4
Tel : 0-2201-5351
Fax : 0-2201-5343
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Actuarial Science.
- Mathematical Finance.
|Place of work||Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama 6 Rd., Bangkok 10400. Tel. 02-2201-5448 Fax. 02-221-5448.|
|Address||188 Soi Pattanakarn 52 Suanluang, Bangkok 10250, Thailand.|
Professor, Researcher and Professional with actuarial skills.
Doctor of Philosophy, Financial Mathematics and Actuarial Science, 2009 – Present.
- Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia.
- Curtin International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Full Scholarship and stipend.
Master of Science, Actuarial Science, January 2006.
- Boston University, Boston, MA, USA.
- GPA: 3.22, Teacher Assistant Scholarship.
Teaching Certification, Mathematics, April 2003
- Srinakharinwirot University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- GPA: 3.98 (First Class Honor), Full Scholarship and stipend.
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics; Minor: Actuarial Science, March 2002
- Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
- GPA: 3.30 (Second Class Honor), Full Scholarship and stipend.
- 2009 – Present Curtin International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Curtin University of Technology, Australia 2009 – Present, Full Scholarship: tuition and stipend during studying Phd.
- 2009 – 2011 Phd. scholarship from Center of Excellence in Mathematics, Thailand, 2009 – 2011, 1500000฿
- 2004 – 2006 Graduate Teaching Assistantship Scholarship, Boston University, USA, 2004 – 2006, $20000
- 1998 – 2003 Development and Promotion of Science Talents Project Scholarship, 1998 – 2003, Thailand, 350000฿
- 2001 University Mobility in Asia and the Pacific Scholarship, Washington State University, 2001, 100000฿
February 2008 – Present Lecturer, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand, Constructed new curricular 2009: Bachelor Degree Program in Actuarial Science (International Program)
- Being a committee of Actuarial Science Program
- Worked full-time to teach Actuarial Science courses
- Answered questions and graded all the examinations of undergraduate students
Spring 2004 – 2006 Teacher Assistant, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA.
Fall 2004 Graduate Assistant, Boston University, Boston, MA, USA.
April 2002 – August 2003 Educational Consultant and Researcher, The Institute of the Promotion of Teaching of Science and Technology (IPST), Bangkok, Thailand.
March 2002 – April 2003 High school Teacher, Patumwan Demonstration School, Bangkok, Thailand.
- Teaching skill: Teaching Certification in Mathematics
- Analytical programming skills: SAS SPSS MATLAB and VBA
- Computer skills: Windows XP, Macintosh OS X, MS Office, Adobe Suites, HTML
- Language skills: English and Thai
An Extreme Value Analysis of Mortality at Advanced Ages in Bangkok, 2009
- Proposed thesis for applying to Phd. in Mathematics and Statistics at Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Using actuarial analysis, mathematical modeling, statistical theory, and data mining technique for research
The study of students’ attitudes towards online equation, 2003
- Mainly constructed as a treatment to improve attitude of students toward Equation LessonTo compare the students’ pre-self-using and post-self-using Mathequate website attitude toward
- Equation lesson by using the basic statistics for analyzing the data
- Science and Mathematics in School Conference 13th, Thailand, 2003
- New Investors Program 1 (NIP1), Thailand, 2002
- Professional Development Program for Science Teachers, Thailand, 2002
- International Conference Computational Mathematics and Modeling (CMM 2002), Thailand, 2002
- Educational Media for Science and Mathematics Teacher Conference 5th, Thailand, 2001
- The Second Science Project Exhibition, Thailand, 2001
- Development and Promotion of Science Teacher Project Workshop 3rd, Thailand, 1999