Areas of Expertise
Functional Analysis; fixed point theory in generalized metric spaces and geodesic spaces
Current Interest and Activities
My recent and current research activities involve the following problems.
- Proof of the existence and convergence theorem for the fixed points of the generalized nonexpansive mappings such as quasi-nonexpansive mappings, and total asymptotically nonexpansive mappings in the generalized metric spaces such as the metric space equipped with graphs.
- Study of the common fixed points of a family of multi-valued mappings such as quasi-nonexpansive mappings in the generalized metric space of geodesic spaces, and improving the iterations to approximate these common fixed points.
- Study of the common attractive points of a family of further generalized hybrid mappings in the generalized metric spaces.
- B. Panyanak, P. Pasom, Common Fixed Points for Asymptotic Pointwise Nonexpansive Mapping, ; Fixed Point Theory, 14(2013), No. 1, 151-160.
- P. Pasom, B. Panyanak, Common Fixed Points for Asymptotic Pointwise Nonexpansive Mapping in Metric and Banach Spaces, Journal of Applied Mathematics, Volume 2012(2012), Article ID 327434, 17 pages doi: 10.1555/2012/327434.
- Piyanan Pasom and Asawathep Cuntavepanit, On the Strong and delta-convergence of NSP-iteration on CAT(0) spaces, Thai Journal of mathematics, online ISSN 1686-0209