Areas of Expertise
Current Interests and Activities
My recent and current research activities involve statistical inference, computational statistics, and Bayesian method in the following areas.
- 1. Estimation of the stress-strength reliability.
- 2. Inferences with Extreme Value Distributions including parameter estimation and hypothesis testing.
- Pal, N. and Unhapipat, S. Statistics for applied researchers: Bootstrap to the rescue, The Philippine Statistician, 64(1)(2015): 89 – 121.
- Unhapipat, S., Chen, JY., and Pal, N. Small sample inferences on the Sharpe Ratio, American Journal of Mathematical and Management Sciences, 35(2)(2016): 105 – 123.
- Unhapipat, S., Tiensuwan, M., and Pal, N. A revisit to testing the equality of several Poisson parameters, Model Assisted Statistics and Applications, 11(1)(2016): 27-38.
Statistics for Applied Researchers: Bootstrap to the Rescue. The 9th Scientific Conference HCMC University of Natural Sciences, Vietnam.
- “A revisit to testing the equality of several Poisson parameters.” in Louisiana, American Statistical Association Meeting, Fall 2014.
- “On point estimation of parameters under a Zero-Inflated Poisson (ZIP) distribution for modeling rare events.” in Louisiana, American Statistical Association Meeting, Spring 2015.
|Mahidol University, Thailand, 2015.|
|M.Sc. (Applied Mathematics)||Mahidol University, Thailand, 2011.|
|B.Sc. (Mathematics)||Silpakorn University, Thailand (2nd Honours), 2006.|